Friday, January 2, 2009











Hope you all had a wonderful Christmas and a Happy New Year! My boys are having a blast with all the new toys that they got this year and are having fun with Grandpa & Grandma Kilner & the girls being here for the Holidays. They have loved playing in all the snow that we got around Christmas time. As we start this new year we ( or at least Kaden and I ) are counting down until baby comes. We both can't wait any longer. Daddy thinks we are crazy for getting things out and ready but we are having fun doing it. We are finally pretty much settled in our new place so I had to jump in on doing the baby's things.

1 comment:

Mel's Family said...

Your boys are so cute!I love the new look on your blog. I think it is always fun to get out all the baby stuff too. Happy New Year! Melinda