Monday, December 15, 2008

Ok, so I think we have come to two names.
April Baylie ( Scott wants ) prob because he came up with Baylie.
April Claire ( I like cause I get to name her after 2 of the greatest people ever )

Scott didn't care for the name Brooklyn cause he has been to that city and didn't like it. So therefore I had to throw that one out. So, I believe that we have for sure settled on April as the first name and can't agree on a middle. ( I usually get my way with the names so we shall see :) )

2 comments:

Deb and Stan said...

You just couldn't do better than to name your precious baby girl after two incredible people like your sister April (you're gonna call her "Apple", right?) and your Grandpa. Good luck convincing Daddy!

Carroll B said...

Dana my vote is with you! I agree you can name her after two of the greatest people ever! Love ya Carroll