Thursday, November 27, 2008

Finally!!! Here is a picture of our little girl! Sorry it took so long.

A little about whats been going on in the Kilner household. Kaden is in Preschool and loving it
just as much as I am loving a little bit of time to myself. He gets to go 4 days a week and gets
to ride the bus home, which he loves. Karsen gets to stay home and have time with me. He
knows this is his time with mom and doesn't like me to do my household chores. By the time
we get Kaden from the bus we have some lunch and Karsen takes a nap. Kaden gets to lay on
the couch with mom and watch a movie. ( yes...so I can be lazy and take a little bit of a nap.)
It doesn't happen everyday but I sure try. Scott is busy working full time and being a full-time
student
. He is almost done with this quarter and very excited. He hopes to be starting the
nursing program in fall of 09. As for me I am just busy doing my day to day activities. And anything else that comes my way. I am very excited to be having another baby especially a Girl. I am already busy but am ready for her to be here.
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Kate said...

i absolutely love that you updated this thing! your pictures are all adorable! Miss your guts!

US... said...

yea. LOVE it. cant wait for her to be here. Love and miss ya. Glad you guys are doing good.

Mel's Family said...

Hi Dana...how fun to see baby's first photo! Hey, me and the girls went to Pismo for Thanksgiving. On Sunday my brother had his baby blessed, and I was so thrilled to see your mom and grandma and grandpa there at church...I just love them! I looked for them after Sacrament mtg. but I couldn't find them and we had to get on the road. When you talk to them please tell them how happy I was to see them. I hope you all had a nice Thanksgiving. Keep in touch. Mel

Joe & Jill said...

Dana!!!!
Hey!
Ya- I get my ribbon at michaels or even wal mart- super cheap.
I do sell if people ask for some! I'm so exited your having a girl!! congrats!!