Tuesday, April 28, 2009




Here are a couple of my favorite pictures. Not much has gone on since the last time I updated this. Kaden is doing good in pre-school and loves his friends. When the weather is nice I can't keep him inside. He loves to ride his bike and play kickball with Karsen. He is growing up way to fast.
Karsen is my happy 2 year old who would be outside from the minute he wakes up to the minute it is time for bed if I let him. He loves playing with Kaden and has to try everything Kaden tries.
April is a very happy, good baby. She sleeps through the night, which mommy loves. At her last check up a few weeks ago she was 9lbs 2oz. She is so much fun and such a joy to our family.






1 comment:

Mel's Family said...

Dana those pictures are adorable!!! I'm glad everything is going well for you all. Keep in touch.